Wednesday 9 June 2010

DT is fun

I don't think I have had as much fun (as well as lots of brain ache!!), as I had when completing this project. If you have heard of the 'SteamPunk' movement, then you'll know that briefly it is about taking something perhaps modern or existing and add a mad inventor or victorian theme to it. I chose to re-design - steampunk my Bop-it extreme electronic game (including fully functioning parts), this is the result!


Creative Commons License
Steampunked BopIt by Nicola Pain is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at dtisfun.blogspot.com.



This is a great image that captures the theme and feel of 'SteamPunk'. If you click on the image it will take you to a Flickr photostream of the author 'Vonslatt' with loads of very cool pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment